When you book accommodation at Mountain Rest you agree to our payment terms and conditions and booking agreement.
Check In / Check out
- Check In: 3pm / Check Out: 11am
- Late Check Out available on request
Full payment is required at the time of booking to secure your dates. Payment available by credit card. A fee of 1.95% applies to all Visa and Mastercard payments. A fee of 2.95% applies to Amex payments.
Additional credit card fees may apply to online booking channels like Airbnb, Booking.com etc, please read the terms and conditions on these booking sites.
Booking are fully refundable with 45 days notice or more prior to travel.
Bookings are non-refundable less than 45 days prior to travel. Date changes permitted free of charge with 28 days notice or more prior to travel.
Cancellations of less than 45 days notice or non-arrival of guests, no refund will be given.
Transfer of booking to another name for the same number of guests must be made to us in writing and agreed to prior to check-in. Please email email@example.com.
Travel insurance is always recommended if you are unable to travel after full payment is made.
In the event of a bushfire or if severe fire danger is predicted we will accept cancellation of your booking on Code Red or Extreme Fire Danger days for postcode 3765. You must notify us of your intent to cancel your stay for this reason, and be agreed by us.
We reserve the right to close our operations and in effect your booking with us in the rare event that we deem it necessary for your safety or because of the inability to operate due to circumstances beyond our control. This may include significant bush fire, road closures, an extended power or gas outage or damage to your booked accommodation due to storms or other circumstances. In this instance we will give you as much notice as possible and provide you with assistance in securing alternative accommodation. We will refund in full any payment already made for the unused accommodation.
If you have booked via an online booking channel such as Airbnb or Booking.com please refer to the cancellation policy on these booking sites.
- Your Studio and/or Retreat accommodation is reserved for you for the period outlined in your booking for the number of persons booked and paid for. Guests must comply with the maximum occupancy numbers due to council regulations
- The Studio and/or Retreat are to be left in a clean and tidy condition. Failure to do so will incur an additional cleaning fee
- All damages, breakages or losses to the property and or furniture/furnishings are to be reported and guests will be charged a fair cost for replacement
- Please ensure you take all your personal belongings with you prior to departure. No responsibility can be taken for personal belongs that have been left on the premises
- Strictly no pets allowed, guide dogs excluded – please contact us, additional cleaning fee may apply. A minimum charge of $200 applies to guests that bring pets in the property without prior arrangement.
- Strictly no smoking or incense is permitted within the building. A minimum charge of $200 applies for any smoke contamination found within our Studio & Retreat accommodation spaces, plus any additional costs associated with cleaning, repairing or replacing damaged furniture and fixtures due to smoke. Smokers can be accommodated by smoking outside, a minimum of 5 meters away from Studio and Retreat entry doors and windows.
- No candles permitted
- The driveway and car park are shared by guests occupying both the Studio and the Retreat accommodation spaces. We ask you to be respectful and mindful of other guests exiting and entering the driveway. Please drive slowly.
- Please keep noise to a minimum, (see our Quiet Hours Policy)
- Parties, Celebrations & Functions are not permitted without prior approval. Special conditions and fees may apply. Please contact us before booking
- Tariffs are subject to change without notice
Quiet Hours Policy
Mountain Rest is located on a residential street, with our Studio accommodation and 4 Bedroom Retreat being occupied simultaneously. To maximise a restful stay for all our guests, we have a Quiet Hours Policy, which asks guests to keep noise levels to a minimum before 7am and after 10pm Monday to Friday, and before 9am and after 11pm on weekends.
Social Media Christmas Giveaway
Click here for our social media giveaway T&Cs