Mountain Rest is a 5 bedroom self-catering dwelling set on a private block with large native gardens and views up to Mountain Dandenong Ranges. We offer short term accommodation split into 2 spaces:
The 4 Bedroom Retreat caters for up to 8 guests – 3 Queen bedded rooms (1 with ensuite and bath) and 1 bedroom with 2 Single Beds. Two of our bedrooms are wheelchair friendly with wide doorways and our main bathroom is accessible with wide doorway and hobless shower. You can read our Access Statement here.
This space includes a full kitchen, lounge, sitting room, large dining, laundry with hand washing facilities, TV & WIFI, secure off-street car parking for up to 4 cars and private native garden with views and outdoor entertaining areas.
Our 1 Bedroom Studio caters for up to 2 guests and can be booked alongside our 4 Bedroom space to offer small group accommodation for up to 10 guests. Our studio offers 1 Queen Bed with separate bathroom, kitchenette including microwave, fridge and tea/coffee making facilities, lounge, workstation, street view and designated off-street parking.
- A welcome gift
- Light Continental Breakfast for the 1st night
- Tea & Coffee
- Linen & towels
- Bathroom amenities
- Hair dryer
- Iron / ironing board
- Toaster/microwave/fridge/tea & coffee making facilities
- Secure off-street parking
- Books & board games
Subject to availability
- Late checkout
- Bike Hire – We can arrange mountain bike, e-bike, hybrid and tandem bike hire through our local supplier, contact us for a quote
- Mobility Hire – We can arrange hi/low beds, beside commodes and other mobility aids from our local supplier, contact us for a quote
Send us a request with your booking or contact us at email@example.com